Sunday, October 31, 2010
Your Body.. My Body.. Our Body.. You know the fact of Human Body??
at 12:01 AM
* Women blink twice as much as men.
* The average person’s skin weighs twice as much as their brain.
* The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.
* A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.
* Approximately 75% of human feces is made of water.
* It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
* One human hair can support 3kg.
* Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
* The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.
* Your thumb is the same length of your nose.
* A woman’s heart beats faster than a man’s.
* If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.
* Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
* Men loose about 40 hairs a day. Women loose about 70 hairs a day.
* The length from your wrist to your elbow is the same as the length of your foot.
* Your heart beats 101,000 times a day. During your lifetime it will beat about 3 billion times and pump about 400 million litres (800 million pints) of blood.
* Your mouth produces 1 litre (1.8 pints) of saliva a day.
* Einstein’s brain was of average size (1375 grams - 49oz).
* Over the last 150 years the average height of people in industrialised nations increased by 10 cm (4 in).
* In the 19th century, American men were the tallest in the world, averaging 1,71m (5′6″). Today, the average height for American men is 1,75m (5′7″), compared to 1,77m (5′8″) for Swedes, and 1,78m (5′8.5″) for the Dutch.
* If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1%, you’ll feel thirsty.
* A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
Labels: fact DiOMeL OLeH aiDieNa