.:KeNaLaN MaYA BoNDa:.

JoM TuKa LiNk di SINIE

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Long Tagged Questions.. Urgghhh Letih menjawab..

Tag yg dah berpusing² nie.. datang dari org jauh.. nun kat Dublin sana... Mc'Da.. here I am answering this tag...

1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
A soulmate from heaven...

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her
- a kind hearted man, he'll try his best to fulfill your wish..
- a romantic husband.. pampering me most of the time..
- a loving father.. have patience in handling the kids.
- a friendly individual.. not a problem to be friended with.
- diligent ..easy to hand a hand whenever needed.

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
Take a good care of me when I am sick.

4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
"I love you.."

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
He is.. I be at my best to light up his life...

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
Hunting him down... hahaha!!

7. If he/she become your lover, he has to improve on...
being a well orderly tidy up man!

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
We're not meant to be together..

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Live life happily ever after.. hehehe.. okeh??

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
The way he cares for others... more than himself..

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Dunno.. I can't please everybody.. You're free to judge.. including me!

12. The character of you for yourself is?
I'm good if you're good to me.. I'm still good even though you're not good to me..

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Hard to express my feeling face to face.. egoistic or too shy hurm??

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
A good daughter to my parents.. a loving wife to my hubby.. an idol to my kids..

15. For the people who likes you, say something about them.
Why you like me?? Give me 5 reasons.. hehehe...

16. Ten people to tag:
Sumerr dah dapat tag inie daaaaa.... therefore automatically Q. No 17 - 23 will have no answers... ;)

17. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
-NIL-

18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
-NIL-

19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
-NIL-

20. How about no. 5 and 8?
-NIL-

21. What is no. 1 studying about?
-NIL-

22. Is no. 4 single?
-NIL-

23. Say something about no. 6
-NIL-

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails